11/17/2016 0 Comments
Avocado Cucumber Daikon Salad
1 avocado, peeled, cut into long thin stripes
2 mini cucumbers, cut into long thin stripes
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
4" long piece of Daikon radish, peeled, cut in half crosswise, then into long thin stripes
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
Salt, black pepper to taste
Preparation time: 15-20 min
- Place avocado, cucumbers, daikon, red onion, and cilantro into a medium salad bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Drizzle with 1-2 Tbs olive oil and 2 Tbs lime juice.
- Using two forks, gently mix to combine.
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- Can be served with a wedge of lime.
Leave a Reply.