1 medium head of cauliflower
1 red or yellow bell pepper, small diced
2 garlic gloves, minced
6 anchovies, chopped
3 Tbsp olive oil
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
Salt, ground black pepper to taste
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- Take apart (cut) cauliflower to small florets.
- Steam cauliflower in a bain-marie (double boiler) for about 6 minutes.
- In a medium rondeau pot heat the olive oil and add garlic, anchovies, bell pepper, hot pepper, mix and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and season to taste.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and chopped parsley and mix it.
Leave a Reply.