10/29/2016 0 Comments
Orange Infused Cranberry Sauce
12 oz or 2 cups fresh cranberries
1 large orange
1/2 cup sugar
1 cinnamon stick
Yield: 1 cup
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- Peel and juice orange. Thinly slice orange peel.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, cinnamon stick, orange peel and juice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Let it cool before serving.
Use frozen cranberries instead of fresh ones.
Optionally add toasted and chopped walnuts.
Leave a Reply.