1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half or quarters
3 Tbs olive oil
2/3 cup walnuts
2 Tbs honey
1 ts balsamic vinegar
Salt, black pepper to taste
1 apple, sliced (optional)
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with salt, pepper, and 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Place sprouts into a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until they are tender and browned.
- Return roasted brussels sprouts into a bowl, add the remaining 1 Tbs olive oil, balsamic vinegar, walnuts, and honey and mix well.
- Garnish with apple slices.